Wednesday 8 December 2010

Ornament Swap

So - I've joined a swap. I've always wanted to do one of these, but could never find the right one, or join up in time or didn't think the theme was for me. And then I found this one on Freshly Blended - an ornament swap!

Here are my ornaments. I made them from some brightly coloured wool felt I had and then machine stitched them. I actually made some other ones out of modeling clay but didn't like the results so I went for something manageable in the short time frame I had left. Cut off day for sending is Friday 10th December. I think I'll make it just in time! Can't wait to receive mine in the mail from the lovely people all over the world....



p.s. In real life they are not so horrible and bright! The camera on my phone is not known for its award winning photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment