Thursday 2 December 2010

hello C-Mag!

C.Mag#5 Front Cover

I'm really enjoying all the lovely e.mag's that are about at the moment. I do still like to turn paper pages and hold something physical in my hands, but an e.mag is a nice change.

Here are some Killjoy birds in the latest Corporate Culture magazine. The nice thing, is that if you hold your cursor over the birds, a weblink pops up that directs you to this blog! Nifty huh? Check it out - C-Mag#5. Online now!

Full image double page spread in C.Mag#5 > birds on top of white box drawers!


Other e.mags I have been enjoying include the new Sweet Paul - lovely food photography, gift ideas and recipes. Its aimed at Northern Hemisphere peeps, but its great all the same...

Sweet Paul e.mag

And the other e.mag I've liked is Gifted from Creature Comforts. Again - lovely photography, gift ideas (with those great weblinks), crafty features and yummy looking food. I saw lots of gifts in there I'd quite like myself AND downloaded some great gift tags from one of the page spreads!


gifted e.mag


I think I am now starting to feel Christmas in the (cold and wet) air!

No comments:

Post a Comment