Saturday 15 September 2012

Screen Printing fun @ Koskela


I've been looking longingly at Harvest Workroom's screen printing workshops for ages now - but seeing as I don't live in Melbourne I'd given up all hope of doing a workshop....

And then, whilst reading the interwebs, I found out about the beautiful Koskela workshops held at Rosebery. When I saw Prints Charming were teaching a paper stencil screen printing workshop I knew I couldn't miss out on the fun!

Koskela workshop space with printmaking friends

Here's some pics from the day. I had a ball - and have no doubt found a new obsession. Now all I need to do is organise that studio space .....

pink triangles go down first....

followed by bright orange triangles....

then the magenta cluster of mini triangles over printed on top.....

and some more medium sized triangles in turquoise!

Daggy pic of me post printing....

No comments:

Post a Comment